All the dry ingredients needed to make Glazed Icing or Glazed Chocolate Icing. Simply pour the contents of the jar into a bowl and add a tablespoon of the liquid ingredient(s) of your choice. Then drizzle the icing over the treat of your choice (the icing glaze is ideal for treats like scones or donuts).
- 1 tablespoon of milk or water (classic sugar icing)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (lemon sugar icing)
- 1 tablespoon of milk or water plus 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (vanilla icing)
- 1 tablespoon of milk or water plus 1 teaspoon of almond extract (almond icing)
- Or experiment with your own recipe! The only requirement is that you add a tablespoon of liquid.
Each jar contains icing sugar (plus cocoa if you purchase a chocolate icing mix) and a tag full of ideas for the flavours of icing that you can make (lemon icing, vanilla icing, almond icing, etc.).